Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's Next?

So I've been busy over the past few days. I want to thank God for blessing me with a sister that doesn't always see things in life right, my way :) , however when it counts is totally self sacrificing, empathetic and loves on me! Thanks Meri for updating everyone.
So as I see it and feel it. (I'll forever trust my maternal instincts from here on out. Prior to kids my instincts were typically always... the opposite of the matter at hand. So I've been leary these past 5 yrs. of trusting those "maternal instincts".)
Tomorrow we will attempt LOTS of offerings of a bottle, she is kind of eating like a newborn in her frequency desire and quantity from today's observation. I have even heard her making sucking sounds in her sleep a few times tonight! Tomorrows eve. meds will be offered by me orally with an RN present, if the Dr.s agree. The overnight nurse liked the idea. I'm not thinking Cianna will be really eating solids well right away, however I think if I can get her up to 24-30oz of fluid a day and taking meds. orally well, then we should be heading out of town Mon. I hope. That's all unofficial, but sounds reasonable in my head at least. :) Night to all and thank you sooo much for everybody's prayers. (thank your friends and church folks as well please from me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment